Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/28/2012 new
Ansaki beans & ham hocks....yummm - The beans were a gift from my home inspector....now I may have to find a source for them. I am told they are from a tribe in Arizona..... scratchchin Now I am wondering why I didn't try them before I visited that state recently....I would have been wanting to search for them because my supply is limited....
11/29/2012 new

Double cheeseburger a la foreman, with velveta, on a telera roll. In a bit: coconut joy icecream in chocolate milk milkshake.

11/30/2012 new

oyster stew! YAH

12/02/2012 new
Homemade chicken quesadilla!!

I boiled a chicken breast. Shredded it using 2 forks. Put shredded colby/jack cheese, chicken and generous amount of green onions (green portion) on half the tortilla. Fold over and heat on medium high heat until a little crunchy. Turn over and repeat.

I garnished it with Herdez salsa casera, and a mashed avocado with a tiny bit of garlic salt, garlic powder and black pepper. Pinto beans on side. Yummy!!
12/02/2012 new

Sounds great Helen. You get a Gold Star! clap

Just made some quick yeast rolls.I found the recipe this evening and thought I would try it. Chef

allrecipes.com

Came out good.

Nice and hot straight from the oven.

12/03/2012 new

Homemade chicken soup (Polish Penicillin). I no feel good. sad

12/03/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Homemade chicken soup (Polish Penicillin). I no feel good.
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Homemade chicken soup (Polish Penicillin). I no feel good.

--hide--

hug hope you feel better...
I had homemade chicken soup, too, as part of the pizza buffet I went to for dinner embarassed

12/04/2012 new

Tacos

12/04/2012 new

Chicken Cordon Bleu. Mmmmmm...

12/06/2012 new

black-eyed peas with rice, collard greens, and salt pork. skillet baked corn bread on the side.

Posts 91 - 100 of 200