Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

COME LET US WORSHIP THE KING

There will be a charismatic Christ The King Celebration Sunday, November 25th, 2012 at Holy Name Cathedral, 730 N. State St., Chicago

2:30 PM - Praise and Worship

3:00PM - Holy Mass

Reception to Follow

RSVP Appreciated Call CCRCC Office: 708-209-1199

This is very exciting since there hasn't been a charismatic Mass at Holy Name Cathedral in many years! Please join us in praising Christ!!!

Oct 4th 2012 new

I just found out that on the same day Sunday, Nov. 25, Deacon McCloskey will offer a tour of Holy Name Cathedral at 1:30PM ending by 2PM.

Nov 7th 2012 new

I just wanted to remind people about this Catholic Charismatic Mass and Celebration for Christ the King at Holy Name Cathedral the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Perhaps some of you might be visiting Chicago that weekend or driving in to visit relatives and will be in town. All are welcome! And, you can come by before the Mass for the tour of the Cathedral.

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I just wanted to remind people about this Catholic Charismatic Mass and Celebration for Christ ...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I just wanted to remind people about this Catholic Charismatic Mass and Celebration for Christ the King at Holy Name Cathedral the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Perhaps some of you might be visiting Chicago that weekend or driving in to visit relatives and will be in town. All are welcome! And, you can come by before the Mass for the tour of the Cathedral.

--hide--

PLEASE NOTE UNFORESEEN TIME CHANGE at HOLY NAME CATHEDRAL:

Tour of Cathedral 3:15 PM

Praise & Worship 3:30 PM

Mass 4:00 PM

Dinner/Celebration 5:00 - 7:00 PM

Posts 1 - 4 of 4