Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Singles ought to meet other singles and know none of us are alone being single. We all got to expr...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said:

Singles ought to meet other singles and know none of us are alone being single. We all got to express our feelings of loneliness. We all need somebody in our lives.

--hide--

Agreed Tom, Thanks!

Oct 17th 2012 new
I think like for a man to man talk for example, the two men ought to tell each other what attracts him to the woman. It's common we all need somebody to trust.
Oct 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Conor-267352 said: Agreed Tom, Thanks!
(Quote) Conor-267352 said:

Agreed Tom, Thanks!

--hide--

You're welcome! wave
Oct 17th 2012 new

good idea. we're not all in competition with one another.

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: good idea. we're not all in competition with one another.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

good idea. we're not all in competition with one another.

--hide--

I know you have your eye on the 20 something I'm trying to catch! shhh

*post is sarcasm*

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: I know you have your eye on the 20 something I'm trying to catch!
(Quote) John-324285 said:

I know you have your eye on the 20 something I'm trying to catch!

*post is sarcasm*

--hide--

sarcasm duly noted.

thankfully, i had my days in the sun. now it's time for the young folks to have theirs. i prefer women my age.

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: sarcasm duly noted. thankfully, i had my days in the sun. now it...

sarcasm duly noted.

thankfully, i had my days in the sun. now it's time for the young folks to have theirs. i prefer women my age.

--hide--
Darn, and there's six years between us. Oh yeah, there's also that little matter of you in a relationship. wink laughing faint

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: With my instead of singles just finding someone for themselves, they ought to also help other singl...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said:

With my instead of singles just finding someone for themselves, they ought to also help other singles find the one they're looking for. It's good to reach out to others and not only be focused on ourselves. Helping one another would make a great difference with each other.

--hide--

Not long after I first joined, many moons ago, I formed a Central Florida group with the help of several other CM'ers, so we would have a group of local peeps to do things with and as resources for each other. It was fairly successful spawning many friendships, some dating situations, and a marriage! I was gone for a while and when I came back this time, put the idea out there, but got no takers. sigh. It's a great way to connect w/ all the rowers of the same boat in your area.

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Darn, and there's six years between us. Oh yeah, there's also that little matter of you i...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Darn, and there's six years between us. Oh yeah, there's also that little matter of you in a relationship.

--hide--

I avoid YOUNGER women. A little older . . . who knows? As they say in Siciliy, "the grey mare is always the better horse."

Oct 17th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: I avoid YOUNGER women. A little older . . . who knows? As they say in Siciliy, "...

I avoid YOUNGER women. A little older . . . who knows? As they say in Siciliy, "the grey mare is always the better horse."

--hide--

I wish you'd convince some of these other guys around here of that. rolling eyes

Posts 11 - 20 of 32