Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Jessica-766671 said: I'm the same way, I love music and have it on all the time. My tastes are all over the boar...
(Quote) Jessica-766671 said:

I'm the same way, I love music and have it on all the time. My tastes are all over the board...here are some favs

Anything by David Crowder Band or Matt Maher
Worlds Apart - Jars of Clay (my all time favorite song)
How Beautiful - Twila Paris
Mighty to Save - Hillsong
Restless and Ought to Be - Audrey Assad
Let the Waters Rise - Mikeschair
Beautiful, Beautiful - Francesca Battesteli
My Savior, My God - Aaron Shust
Something Beautiful - Needtobreathe
Beautiful Things and When Death Dies - Gungor

I could also keep going, but I'll stop here :)

--hide--

Jessica, I could have added several of these to my list too! Great picks!

Sep 29th 2012 new

I seen this artist at one of our churches in Connecticut a long time ago and ever since then I became a fan of christian music youtu.be

Sep 29th 2012 new

I like listening to the local K-LOV station here. I like Natalie Grant, Casting Crowns, and some older Twila Paris. I've been listening to different types of music lately, including Celtic Woman and the folk music here on the local community college radio station. I guess you could say I believe that music that is live, or short of that, created by real instruments instead of synthesizers. I like some of the suggestions other people have posted on here!

Sep 29th 2012 new

Matt Maher and Audrey Assad are both great Catholic artists. I also like Brandan Heath and the David Crowder Band.

Okay... who am I kidding, I like pretty much everything on the Christian music station! tongue

Sep 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: I LOVE music. Alot. All kinds. And I think that sometimes we as adults overlook some great Christian artis...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

I LOVE music. Alot. All kinds. And I think that sometimes we as adults overlook some great Christian artists because the media is full of Miley's awful haircut or Lady Gaga's.....apparel? I'll admit, I love to rock out to some Kelly Clarkson and even a little bit of Pink. But there's some sensational singers who are belting it out for God! Who are your favorites?

Casting Crowns: Until the Whole World Hears
www.youtube.com

Nicole Nordeman: Holy
youtu.be

Natalie Grant: I Will Not Be Moved
youtu.be

Yeah, I could totally keep going. But I'm going to show some restraint & stop or this post will be 10 pages long!

--hide--

Ava Maria Celie Dion. www.youtube.com
Sep 29th 2012 new
I love chris tomlin's Kindness
Sep 29th 2012 new
I love chris tomlin's Kindness
Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Matthew, I'm in heaven! Listening to the 2nd one now!
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Matthew, I'm in heaven! Listening to the 2nd one now!

--hide--

Cool, I hope you enjoy it. It is one of my all time favorites.

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Jessica-766671 said: How Beautiful - Twila Paris
(Quote) Jessica-766671 said:

How Beautiful - Twila Paris

--hide--

Long time favorite of mine....haven't listened in a while though.

Sep 30th 2012 new

www.youtube.com

Posts 11 - 20 of 22