Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: I LOVE music. Alot. All kinds. Hi! I'm new to this forum...I like music, too...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

I LOVE music. Alot. All kinds.

Hi! I'm new to this forum...I like music, too...and I'd like to share, actually these are really old songs, these songs were popular among my college friends :)

"God will make a way" by Don Moen www.youtube.com

Hillsong Ministry songs, old ones like "My Jesus, My Saviour", "Shout to the Lord". And their 2012 songs such as "I surrender" www.youtube.com

World Youth Day theme song, WYD 2008 "Receive the Power" www.youtube.com Really, really like it!!! :)

Love all WYD songs, especially WYD 2002 "Lumiere du Monde Light of the world" for the beautiful memories :)

Just curious, anyone here knows the old song of Don Moen too?

--hide--

Oct 3rd 2012 new

I like this "Holy Trinity" song. The background music is great, and the lyric is simple, repeating words (like the songs used in Taize Adoration).

Posts 21 - 22 of 22