Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Wait'll you see the wedding "ceremony".......
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Wait'll you see the wedding "ceremony".......

--hide--

I think the bride should arrive at the ceremony by jumping out of an airplane ..... Of course with a beautful White Parachute and Dress laughing

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: I think the bride should arrive at the ceremony by jumping out of an airplane ..... Of c...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

I think the bride should arrive at the ceremony by jumping out of an airplane ..... Of course with a beautful White Parachute and Dress

--hide--
Of course... laughing

The white parachute could be the "something borrowed" thing.... rolling eyes

Nov 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Just saw this proposal story on yahoo.. I wasn't sure what to think .. http://gma.y...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Just saw this proposal story on yahoo.. I wasn't sure what to think ..

gma.yahoo.com

--hide--

Thank you Kathleen for posting and telling us about this interesting story. I think that fun and innovative ways to propose are great; however, frankly proposing in ways that are scary or death simulations I think go way overboard for me and I don't think they are a good idea. They can ruin a perfectly good moment, mixing it with a perfectly bad moment or scare.

Dec 23rd 2012 new

here is a marriage proposal that is kind of cute....they are young....youtu.be

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: here is a marriage proposal that is kind of cute....they are young....youtu.be.
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

here is a marriage proposal that is kind of cute....they are young....youtu.be

--hide--

That was sweet!

Jan 31st 2013 new
Anyone seen this proposal yet? :) youtu.be
Feb 1st 2013 new

Wow!! He got the whole neighborhood to help him ask her! That was a great proposal. It had me crying at the end, and not because I thought a plane was about to go down! haha So beautiful!

I wonder how the dancers stayed in time with the music if she was listening on headphones? I couldn't really get how they did it.

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Alena-887599 said: Wow!! He got the whole neighborhood to help him ask her! That was a great proposal. It had me crying at the ...
(Quote) Alena-887599 said:

Wow!! He got the whole neighborhood to help him ask her! That was a great proposal. It had me crying at the end, and not because I thought a plane was about to go down! haha So beautiful!

I wonder how the dancers stayed in time with the music if she was listening on headphones? I couldn't really get how they did it.

--hide--
I think they had speakers playing the music really loudly, and the headphones were for her to help block out the loudness.:) I loved how they also had friends/family Skyping who couldn't be there. So much thought was put into this -- I just love it!
Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-567618 said: Anyone seen this proposal yet? :) youtu.be
(Quote) Jennifer-567618 said: Anyone seen this proposal yet? :) youtu.be
--hide--

Wow!!! I am astounded by the logistics! Thanks for sharing.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Wow, that was awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Posts 11 - 20 of 25