Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 29th 2012 new

thank you

Sep 29th 2012 new

I like it when they compliment something from my personality, virtues or something I didn't know about myself.

Sep 29th 2012 new

The best compliment would be if it came in all sincerity. Doesn't have to be flowery words.

The best compliment I ever got was from my late husband a few days before he passed. He called me into the kitchen and asked me to sit at the table with him. He took my hands in his, looked me in the eyes, and preceded to tell me that I was the strongest woman he had ever know, and thanked me for being his wife. rose

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: The best compliment would be if it came in all sincerity. Doesn't have to be flowery words.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

The best compliment would be if it came in all sincerity. Doesn't have to be flowery words.

The best compliment I ever got was from my late husband a few days before he passed. He called me into the kitchen and asked me to sit at the table with him. He took my hands in his, looked me in the eyes, and preceded to tell me that I was the strongest woman he had ever know, and thanked me for being his wife.

--hide--
heart Amazing, Linda, that God created TWO men like that....for my late husband also thanked me for being his wife...We have been blessed. rose

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: The best compliment would be if it came in al...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

The best compliment I ever got was from my late husband a few days before he passed. He called me into the kitchen and asked me to sit at the table with him. He took my hands in his, looked me in the eyes, and preceded to tell me that I was the strongest woman he had ever know, and thanked me for being his wife.

Amazing, Linda, that God created TWO men like that....for my late husband also thanked me for being his wife...We have been blessed.

--hide--
Hi Bev, wave

Yes, we were blessed with these men, but I know there are plenty of other men out there who possess these same traits.

God was being very kind and loving when he created man. rose heart

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hi Bev, Yes, we were blessed with these men, but I know there are plenty of other...

Hi Bev,

Yes, we were blessed with these men, but I know there are plenty of other men out there who possess these same traits.

God was being very kind and loving when he created man.

--hide--
wave Hi Linda! Yuu wave 're sooo right! And I can hardly wait to meet'em all!!! Acutally, just ONE knight-errant will suffice! wink

Sep 29th 2012 new

sincerity.

And Alberto, a sincere 'thank you' is a great compliment, it is approval of the object of gratitude.

Sep 29th 2012 new

you girls are blessed!

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: The best compliment would be if it came in all sincerity. Doesn't have to be flowery words.

--hide--

Wow! Mine made get pen and paper as he told me how to operate the sprinkler system.

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:Wow! Mine made get pen and paper as he told me how to operate the sprinkler system.
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:Wow! Mine made get pen and paper as he told me how to operate the sprinkler system.

--hide--

Kathy laughing laughing
I won't tell you what mine said embarassed

Posts 21 - 30 of 45