Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 30th 2012 new

Karen,

offering prayers for your Mom Praying

offering prayers for your daughter Praying

offering prayers for you Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary Prayers for your daughter and mother Karen.

Sep 30th 2012 new

I am praying for you,r Mother and Daughter

Sep 30th 2012 new

Welcome to the forums John, and thank you very much for the prayers!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Karen-712407 said: Hi everyone, Your prayers for my daughter were so very powerful just weeks ago! I do not think I ...
(Quote) Karen-712407 said:

Hi everyone, Your prayers for my daughter were so very powerful just weeks ago! I do not think I have experienced the power of prayer quite like I have through all of you. My daughter needs that power of God again this weekend and monday especially, for the Holy Spirit to move her to fullfillment of His purpose in allowing the trials in her life.
And my mother will be having back surgery this wednesday and I am nervous for her, she is a young 74 but her first. Please pray that her diabetes does not adversly affect the surgery and that it is successful. Thank you all very much.

--hide--
Hi Karen, I will pray for all three of you! Call me if you need too, or I can call you if you want me too, I am here for you!!! Just let me know.

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Oct 4th 2012 new

Thank you all for your prayers,
My daughter has come into a peace and understanding that is so beautiful. And I know it is from your support.

My mom is still recovering, slowly, but she is stable. Continued prayers are appreciated as she is in her early seventies and healing is always less smooth as we age. theheart

I continue to keep everyone here in my daily prayers as well. rosary

Oct 4th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 5th 2012 new

Prayers for you and your daughter and that your mom will get better every day from her surgery. Praying Praying

Oct 5th 2012 new

Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 30