Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

09/30/2012 new

Happy Birthday! I hope your birthday is filled with happy surprises and much love! hug heart

09/30/2012 new

Have a blessed birthday, Marian! wave Happy Birthday! flower

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Thank you so much Ray!
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Thank you so much Ray!

--hide--
You're very welcome, Marian. Once again, we wish you the best on your special day and the days to come.... hug

09/30/2012 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: To our favorite baketress leader, a frequent forum poster and all-around helpful CM member -- best wishes for a b...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

To our favorite baketress leader, a frequent forum poster and all-around helpful CM member -- best wishes for a blessed and happy birthday. May you enjoy your special day and have many more.......

--hide--

Happy birthday Marian! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! hug Happy Birthday! Praying
09/30/2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, Marian! Have a great day!

09/30/2012 new

Have a wonderful birthday, Marian! rose cookie rose cookie rose cookie

09/30/2012 new

Happy Birthday to a dear friend, Marian, may this day and year be special for you! Happy Birthday! present cookie

I couldn't find an Ezekiel Bread cake, so this'll have to do...

09/30/2012 new

Oh, I've just seen this thread! I've already said happy birthday to Marian in another thread.

By the way, again, Happy birthday Marian! May God bless you always.

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! rose rose rose rose rose

09/30/2012 new

Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthday!

09/30/2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Marian,
Happy Birthday. May God shower His choicest blessings upon you and give you many more returns of "The Day".

Posts 11 - 20 of 94