Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 30th 2012 new

Brenda, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! May God bless You!

Sep 30th 2012 new

Tim, Thank you so much! May God bless you in all you pray for!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Have a wonderful birthday, Marian!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Have a wonderful birthday, Marian!

--hide--

THANK YOU SO MUCH Lina! May God grant all of your prayers!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Happy Birthday to a dear friend, Marian, may this day and year be special for you! I cou...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Happy Birthday to a dear friend, Marian, may this day and year be special for you!

I couldn't find an Ezekiel Bread cake, so this'll have to do...

--hide--

THANK YOU!!! Have some cake everyone. Happy Birthday! Ezekiel bread cake would not have been as nice as this chocolate one! THANK YOU!!!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Melissa-407647 said: Oh, I've just seen this thread! I've already said happy birthday to Marian in another t...
(Quote) Melissa-407647 said:

Oh, I've just seen this thread! I've already said happy birthday to Marian in another thread.

By the way, again, Happy birthday Marian! May God bless you always.

--hide--

Melissa Thank you so much! MAy God grant you the desires of your heart!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: Happy Birthday!!
(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said:

Happy Birthday!!

--hide--

CarolAnn, Thank you so much! Have some cake! May God bless you!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Philomena-687435 said: Marian,Happy Birthday. May God shower His choicest blessings upon you and give yo...
(Quote) Philomena-687435 said:

Marian,
Happy Birthday. May God shower His choicest blessings upon you and give you many more returns of "The Day".

--hide--

Thank you so much Philomena! May God bless You also!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Happy and Blessed Birthday, Marian. May all of your dreams come true!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Happy and Blessed Birthday, Marian. May all of your dreams come true!

--hide--

Patricia, Thank you so much! I approciate your posting here and everyone's postings! Thank you! Have some cake! Happy Birthday!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: CarolAnn, Thank you so much! Have some cake! May God bless you!
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

CarolAnn, Thank you so much! Have some cake! May God bless you!

--hide--

cool I plan on indulging in a huge piece of cake later tonight...my excuse is your birthday... laughing Enjoy your special day!

Sep 30th 2012 new

Happy Birthday! party It bears repeating, Marian--have a terrific day for your birthday!

Posts 31 - 40 of 94