Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: <...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Okay, I might need to take a break from drinking the punch... for a split second I looked at the age next to my profile photo and saw 60!!!!!

I don't blame you! That would be easy to do! Be careful!

Don't worry! (hiccup!) I will! (hiccup!)

That's the punch talking!

Maya!

--hide--

I know, I know! hug Promise not to don any lampshades and dance on any tables! But I will have a slice of that thin-crust pepperoni pizza that was just delivered... Yummy!!!! biggrin

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said:
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Okay, I might need to take a break from drinking the punch... for a split second I looked at the age next to my profile photo and saw 60!!!!!

Maya!

I know, I know! Promise not to don any lampshades and dance on any tables! But I will have a slice of that thin-crust pepperoni pizza that was just delivered... Yummy!!!!

--hide--

There was pizza delivered here today...TRUE!

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: <...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Maya!

I know, I know! Promise not to don any lampshades and dance on any tables! But I will have a slice of that thin-crust pepperoni pizza that was just delivered... Yummy!!!!

There was pizza delivered here today...TRUE!

--hide--

YES!!! Break out the crushed chili peppers and Tabasco Sauce! flamed

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: To our favorite baketress leader, a frequent forum poster and all-around helpful CM member -- best ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

To our favorite baketress leader, a frequent forum poster and all-around helpful CM member -- best wishes for a blessed and happy birthday. May you enjoy your special day and have many more.......

--hide--

Sorry I missed your birthday, Marian. I always enjoy your post. You are such an inspiration for me. I hope you had a peaceful and blessed birthday.

- Elizabeth

Posts 91 - 94 of 94