Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oktoberfest This Or That

09/30/2012 new

Oktoberfest is straight ahead and that means lots of Guten Essen, fun entertainment and plenty to drink

What is your choice? Bratwurst or Frankfurters

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Oktoberfest is straight ahead and that means lots of Guten Essen, fun entertainment and plent...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Oktoberfest is straight ahead and that means lots of Guten Essen, fun entertainment and plenty to drink

What is your choice? Bratwurst or Frankfurters

--hide--


For Oktoberfest, Bratwurst.


Served in a brat bun, or a pretzel-roll?

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: For Oktoberfest, Bratwurst.Served in a brat bun, or a pretzel-roll?
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:



For Oktoberfest, Bratwurst.


Served in a brat bun, or a pretzel-roll?

--hide--




Brat But


Sauerkraut or onions and peppers

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Brat BunSauerkraut or onions and peppers
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:





Brat Bun


Sauerkraut or onions and peppers

--hide--


Sauerkraut

Eat the brats that are already done, or wait for the Polska Kielbasa?

10/01/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: SauerkrautEat the brats that are already done, or wait for the Polska Kielbasa?<...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:



Sauerkraut

Eat the brats that are already done, or wait for the Polska Kielbasa?

--hide--

I can wait for Polska Kielbassa

beer ot wine

10/01/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: (Quote) Michael-76823 said: SauerkrautEat the brats th...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quote:
Michael-76823 said:



Sauerkraut

Eat the brats that are already done, or wait for the Polska Kielbasa?


I can wait for Polska Kielbassa

beer ot wine

--hide--

Oops it's beer or wine

10/03/2012 new

Wine
Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Wine Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Wine
Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?

--hide--

Apple pie

Dutch or the classic double crust

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Apple pie Dutch or the classic double crust
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Apple pie

Dutch or the classic double crust

--hide--

dutch

red cabbage or sauerkraut

10/08/2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: dutch red cabbage or sauerkraut
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:



dutch



red cabbage or sauerkraut

--hide--


red cabbage!:)

mug or glass?
Posts 1 - 10 of 51