Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 1st 2012 new

THANKS FOR THE BDAY GREETINGS!! Having a blast in New Orleans!! JUST SAYING!!

Oct 1st 2012 new

Thank you all I am truly blessed I have had a great celebration in New Orleans with some former CMers!! Awesome!

Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! clap party party OK Jackie, the birthday cake icon may be gone from below your photos, but it's still the 29th here in California for another half hour!!! Happy Birthday, and may you have many blessings this year--what a great new decade you have ahead of you!! hug

Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! fluffy fluffy wave wave Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!! Bless you!!

Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday Ms. Jackie!!!! hug

Happy Birthday! heart cookie clap lil mikie party present hellokitty

I'm a little late, but better late than never.

Just sayin. wave

Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday Ms. Jackie!!!! hug

Happy Birthday! heart cookie clap lil mikie party present hellokitty

Just sayin. wave

Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday! party

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Have a Happy and Blessed Birthday, Jackie (or do you prefer Jacqueline)!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Have a Happy and Blessed Birthday, Jackie (or do you prefer Jacqueline)!

--hide--

I answer to both! Thanks for the bday greetings, very sweet of you to think of me on my day, and week!hug

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Happy Birthday Ms. Jackie!!!! I'm a little late, but better late than never.
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Happy Birthday Ms. Jackie!!!!

Just sayin.

--hide--

Just saying....still celebrating, on vacay this week, was away during my bday in Nawlins, had a blast, got soaked (from thunderstorms) but it's all good, still had a blast!!

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: OK Jackie, the birthday cake icon may be gone from below your photos, but it's still the 29...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

OK Jackie, the birthday cake icon may be gone from below your photos, but it's still the 29th here in California for another half hour!!! Happy Birthday, and may you have many blessings this year--what a great new decade you have ahead of you!!

--hide--

Hiya Bev, it's all good chica babe, I like the way you think, it's amazing how quick that little critter disappeared!! Thanks for thinking of me on my day and throughout!

Posts 21 - 30 of 31