Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

A little twist of fate

Sep 30th 2012 new
Last week I was ready to pack up for Wisconsin but overnight things had changed and now I find myself packing for West Virginia. I accepted a Resident Chaplain position for the Dept of Veterans Affairs. Our veterans are our heroes and I hope God will work His wonders through me. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to follow God's will for me. Anyone has any advice for me about WV...apartments to rent, places to see, things to do, etc... please let me know! Thank you!
Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Last week I was ready to pack up for Wisconsin but overnight things had changed and now I find myself pac...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Last week I was ready to pack up for Wisconsin but overnight things had changed and now I find myself packing for West Virginia. I accepted a Resident Chaplain position for the Dept of Veterans Affairs. Our veterans are our heroes and I hope God will work His wonders through me. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to follow God's will for me. Anyone has any advice for me about WV...apartments to rent, places to see, things to do, etc... please let me know! Thank you!
--hide--

All the best to you, knight-errant :Khoa Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Cool! Good luck Mr. K!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4