Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 1st 2012 new
Happy Birthday, Jerry!!
Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy BIG 5-3 Jerry Baby !!!!!! cool

Oct 1st 2012 new

Did anyone leave me any cake???? Happy Birthday!

Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday Jerry!

Thanks for being a great moderator on here, even in the War Room.

Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday,Jerry wave Happy Birthday! clap Happy Birthday! balloon party present
www.jacquielawson.com

Oct 1st 2012 new

Jerry,

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many, many more.

May God richly bless you in the years ahead with much joy, peace, happiness and love.

Happy Birthday! party present Cheers!

Leon

Oct 1st 2012 new
Happy Birthday Jerry. I hope it was a good one. Happy Birthday! party present

Kathleen
Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Thank you very much Maia, Marian, and Mercy!!!! I'm getting hungry already!! ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Thank you very much Maia, Marian, and Mercy!!!! I'm getting hungry already!!

--hide--
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! HEY JERRY! HAPPY B.DAY BRO! & MANY MORE; I THOUGHT (CM) WOULD GIVE YOU A DAY OFF LOL LOL THEN BEING THE OLE MODERATOR? HEY RELAX AND HAVE FUN ON YOUR DAY!! MIKE "PEACE"!! PS: YOU SHOULD LET DONNA KNOW SO SHE CAN TAKE OVER WHILE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR B.DAY!! laughing laughing laughing

Oct 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday Jerry! Many Blessings in the year ahead! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Oct 1st 2012 new

wave Praying hug rosary clap You get a Gold Star! party party hersheyskiss thumbsup :cake: :cake:

Wishing you many many blessings today and everyday .. GOD Bless you Jerry ... and HAPPY Birthday !!!!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 56