Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Who is a character from old truck show...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Who is a character from old truck shows?

Bear was a character ferom an old truck show!!

--hide--

True, but Bear was a chimp! tongue

Oct 4th 2012 new

I prefer a picture but if the first few lines of their about me section catches my attention I will still look at their profile. I don't contact them with out a picture, though.

Oct 4th 2012 new

I skip all the ones with no profile. To me (and I'm sure I'm wrong in some cases) it says that the guy doesn't care enough about his profile attracting the attention of women. The impression I get is that if they aren't serious enough about the site to put up a picture, then they probably aren't serious enough to be paid memberships, and just how badly are they interested in a relationship? Just my opinion though, like I said I'm sure I'm wrong in some cases.

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: True, but Bear was a chimp!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

True, but Bear was a chimp!

--hide--

But he was the coolest character from an old truck show I could think of! wink laughing laughing

Oct 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:Oh, I dunno. An old truck shows character.
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:Oh, I dunno. An old truck shows character.
--hide--

gtcarlot.com

mine is like this only with more scratches- should I post a photo on my profile?

Posts 21 - 25 of 25