Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Back again! This is a small request, but the prayers here are powerful, so bringing it to you.

I was asked to sing in a family friend's wedding on Saturday. Four short days before the big day, the ragweed in TX is killing my allergies & I'm worried I will be unable to sing. Please pray that my body be protected from illness & healed of these allergies issues....at least until after Saturday! wink

Thank you, and God bless to all....

10/02/2012 new
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Back again! This is a small request, but the prayers here are powerful, so bringing it to you.I was ...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Back again! This is a small request, but the prayers here are powerful, so bringing it to you.

I was asked to sing in a family friend's wedding on Saturday. Four short days before the big day, the ragweed in TX is killing my allergies & I'm worried I will be unable to sing. Please pray that my body be protected from illness & healed of these allergies issues....at least until after Saturday!

--hide--

Praying Praying offering my prayers
10/02/2012 new

(((Melanie)))

Praying Praying rosary

10/02/2012 new

Praying rosary Dove

10/02/2012 new

Praying wave Prayers offered from a fellow Ragweed Allergy sufferer. theheart

10/02/2012 new

Your intentions are being lifted up. Praying rosary hug

10/02/2012 new

Praying theheart

10/02/2012 new

Praying Praying

10/02/2012 new

Praying

10/02/2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Back again! This is a small request, but the prayers here are powerful, so bringing it to you.<...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

I was asked to sing in a family friend's wedding on Saturday. Four short days before the big day, the ragweed in TX is killing my allergies & I'm worried I will be unable to sing. Please pray that my body be protected from illness & healed of these allergies issues....at least until after Saturday!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 20