Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 6th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

--hide--

It bears repeating: Praying

Oct 6th 2012 new

You are welcome for the prayers Cindy.

We have a lot of black bears...never seen a brown or grizzly. There was a man killed a few years ago by a grizzly about 1 1/2 hours north of us in a campground. We use to camp and fish there...was one of our favorite spots. We tented at the time, so it was a good thing we didn't see one.

I don't know why animals keep running...deer and moose have done the same...some turn around, others don't. A lot of vehicles are wrecked by deer...wouldn't want to hit a moose...quite a few people are either disabled or die from the moose. It is so sad to see the dead animals by the road with birds feeding on them. I have had some close calls by both deer and moose...that is why it is good to drive 90 or 80 km at night when it is too dark to see far, especially in winter when it is slippery.

Praying hug

Oct 6th 2012 new

I will keep you in my prayers. In my neighborhood, not only does this happen frequently, but ends up on the local news. It doesn't sound as though law enforcement nor Wildlife is taking it seriously. Do you have pets?

Oct 6th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Laura,You do not use that spray on bears that take the shape and form of some ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Laura,

You do not use that spray on bears that take the shape and form of some guy, do you?

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Only if they try and give me a bear hug wink laughing

Oct 7th 2012 new
That crossed my mind the other week when I was taking trash out after dark. There are bears in south florida
Oct 7th 2012 new
That crossed my mind the other week when I was taking trash out after dark. There are bears in south florida
Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Christine-153962 said: I will keep you in my prayers. In my neighborhood, not only does this happen frequently, but ...
(Quote) Christine-153962 said:

I will keep you in my prayers. In my neighborhood, not only does this happen frequently, but ends up on the local news. It doesn't sound as though law enforcement nor Wildlife is taking it seriously. Do you have pets?

--hide--

Thank you for your prayers. hug Praying

I have two English Springers.

The police did an excellent job,and are concerned. The problem is it was pitch black out and the bear took off in the woods. It is very hard late at night to try to catch a bear or see it. They had no picture to take. They will watch out for it, and call wildlife. They are on the alert. Our policemen here are very brave and have a tough and dangerous job. They are always quick to respond and so much respect to the community.
Usually the ones that hit the news are the ones where there is a bear picture or video of it.

I pray to St. Michael for the policemen to protect thema s they protect us.

Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Adrienne-843867 said:
(Quote) Adrienne-843867 said:

--hide--

Thank You Adrienne for your prayers. hug Praying

Posts 61 - 70 of 81