Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My mother has the beginning stages of Altheimerz.....It is so hard to see her like this....She can't remember things.....She took it really hard after my brother's death and her husband's death....Please pray that she remembers me....I miss the way she used to be....it is so hard to see your parents progressively lose their health.... rosary rosary Praying

10/02/2012 new

Praying for your mother and for you as well Praying rosary

10/02/2012 new

hug May Our Blessed Mother hold you in her arms whenever your own doesn't remember you. hug
theheart theheart theheart

10/02/2012 new
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: My mother has the beginning stages of Altheimerz.....It is so hard to see her like this....She can't rem...
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

My mother has the beginning stages of Altheimerz.....It is so hard to see her like this....She can't remember things.....She took it really hard after my brother's death and her husband's death....Please pray that she remembers me....I miss the way she used to be....it is so hard to see your parents progressively lose their health....

--hide--

Praying hug hug Praying rosary theheart Will remember you & your Mother in my praeyrs.
10/02/2012 new

((((Michelle))))

Mother Mary and myself are praying for mom.. Praying Praying rosary rosary

10/02/2012 new

hug Yes, it is. I understand your pain, as I lived through it. May God increase your strength and compassion to carry you through. Prayers for you and your mom. Praying rosary theheart

10/02/2012 new

Michelle,

I will be praying the Rosary tonite for your mom and for you. May Our Blessed Mother hold your mom close to her Immaculate heart and bring God's peace to your heart.

Claire

10/03/2012 new

Praying Praying hug Yes, it is, Michelle. Be a beacon of light for her, even if she doesn't recognize you in the days ahead...for she once gave you unconditional love before you "knew" her, too. hug

10/03/2012 new

Praying Dove My prayers to your mother and for you as well. rosary hug

10/03/2012 new

Thank you all for your prayers.....God Bless you..... rosary rosary Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 49