Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: www.theblaze.com
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

www.theblaze.com

--hide--

Maybe she will be the first woman in the Oval Office some day.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Why is it conservatives are always pointing out a person's race and/or gender? scratchchin

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Charles-211696 said: Why is it conservatives are always pointing out a person's race and/or gender?
(Quote) Charles-211696 said:

Why is it conservatives are always pointing out a person's race and/or gender?

--hide--
rolling eyes

Oct 3rd 2012 new

--hide--

Conservatives look for talent, not quotas. Besides, it tends to be the media that makes hay of it.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

She isn't in yet. She is running. I hope she wins.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Charles-211696 said: Why is it conservatives are always pointing out a person's race and/or gender?

--hide--
Are you kidding....the current president played the race card to get elected because it is ok for liberals to be black and/or female....for conservatives, if you are female or black you are attacked three times worse. Did you hear she got KKK threats. Palin got attacked all the time for being stupid....which she definitely was not....I'd put her school records up against Obama's any time if we could ever see them. I think the reason it is brought up is for that very reason and because they want the republican party to be more diverse to draw in more diverse voters with more principals that conservative party is supposed to promote.....then again...I don't know since I didn't bring it up to begin with....perhaps Bernard can answer.

Oct 5th 2012 new

--hide--
Let's hope we soon see the day when black Americans feel comfortable within their own communities declaring themselves Conservative Republicans- and no one notices. That day isn't here yet, and that's why it's notable.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8