Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

10/27/2012 new

I am really naturally a night owl but I like it much better when I am a morning person because it is nice to have that energy in the clear and beautiful morning light. In fact I had better log off as it is 1:30 a.m. and my schedule has been all messed up for weeks on end.

10/27/2012 new
I'm neither and both. I work a rotating schedule, changes every 28 days. Different days, different hours every changeover. The worse is getting off work at 0600 and going back in the next day at 0600. I feel like I meet myself coming and going. I live by whether I am at work or not. But back in the day I was more of a morning person....way back in the day. smile
10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-215783 said: I'm neither and both. I work a rotating schedule, changes every 28 days. Different days, different h...
(Quote) Kelly-215783 said: I'm neither and both. I work a rotating schedule, changes every 28 days. Different days, different hours every changeover. The worse is getting off work at 0600 and going back in the next day at 0600. I feel like I meet myself coming and going. I live by whether I am at work or not. But back in the day I was more of a morning person....way back in the day.
--hide--

It is very hard on the body to work the type of schedule you are on. I hope they pay you well for doing that to you!

10/27/2012 new
.. smile... pay is relative.... (is there a shrug icon?)....

I know it is and would love to go back to a fixed schedule but the powers that be deem otherwise. Honestly, it really does stink....cause, I can't do the 'normal' socializing things that alot of people can take advantage of. I had to quit a church study group because of the schedule. It's not fair to anyone if I'm there for one month, then not for another 6..8 weeks...then back for another 3 or 4. C'est la vie. .... ..but... that being said.. smile God is good and HE cares for me and one day ........his light will shine even more upon me. I just need more perseverance and faith.

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: It is very hard on the body to work the type of schedule you are on. I hope they pay you well for doing...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

It is very hard on the body to work the type of schedule you are on. I hope they pay you well for doing that to you!

--hide--
10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-215783 said: .. ... pay is relative.... (is there a shrug icon?).... I know it is and would love to go back t...
(Quote) Kelly-215783 said: .. ... pay is relative.... (is there a shrug icon?)....

I know it is and would love to go back to a fixed schedule but the powers that be deem otherwise. Honestly, it really does stink....cause, I can't do the 'normal' socializing things that alot of people can take advantage of. I had to quit a church study group because of the schedule. It's not fair to anyone if I'm there for one month, then not for another 6..8 weeks...then back for another 3 or 4. C'est la vie. .... ..but... that being said.. God is good and HE cares for me and one day ........his light will shine even more upon me. I just need more perseverance and faith.

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

--hide--

Well you have work and in this economy, that is wonderful! heartbeat

10/27/2012 new

I'm a night owl! I really start to function around 2-3 in the afternoon and can turn on the after-burners. hyper I can go until MN, 1, 2 am. Unfortunately for me, my job generally starts at 0630 which means I have to be up by 0500. I'm forced to be a "day" person. bummer (yawn). However, I do like being up in the early morning hours watching the world awaken. I just don't want to have to get up to see it. laughing laughing

AND, my schedule rotates: a 24 hour shift and a 12 hr shift a week. That 12 hr could be a day or night shift. No rhyme or reason, so I'm also "both and neither."

10/27/2012 new

I am definitely a night owl I am not a creature of habit so it takes me a while to wake up in the morning I literally have to force my self to wake up every day for work at 630 amlaughing

10/27/2012 new

I default to rock-n-roll time. Roughly noon-2am. But, I can adjust to 9-5 as necessary. The toughest is going backand forth!

10/31/2012 new

I'm with Daniel, military training says that 5:00 am is oversleeping. I also followed that up with close to 20 years commuting 1-2 hours one way. These days, the candle is burning at both ends with work and school. I seriously am not going to know how to act when "all" I have to do is work! heart

Posts 21 - 29 of 29