Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Viewing interviews

Oct 3rd 2012 new

I recently returned to CM after about a year hiatus and I noticed that the format for the interviews is different. We used to be able to view all of the questions at once (which I liked because it gave a nice overview). Now the questions are viewed one at a time. What I'd like to know is if I answer a question, is the answer submitted right away or are they submitted once the interview is complete? I'd like to be able to look through all the questions before I decide submit the interview. Is there a submit button or something similar after the last question? Thanks.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

The system stores your answers as you put them in and submits them all as soon as you put in your answer on the final question. There's no way (to my knowledge) to review your answers before submission, but your answers aren't submitted until you complete the entire interview. Hope this helps.

Oct 5th 2012 new

Thanks Geoffrey. That's helpful to know.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3