Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 4th 2012 new

wave Happy Birthday! Thanks, Kathy! I love to laugh, and you make me grin and keep me laughing, too! hug

Oct 4th 2012 new

Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you....Happy birthday dear Bev...Happy birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday! hug hersheyskiss heart

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Thanks, Lina! I can't wait til November--my birthday "trip"!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Thanks, Lina! I can't wait til November--my birthday "trip"!

--hide--

Hope it's a gas, man--and when we go eat Mexican food, it WILL be! laughing embarassed

Oct 4th 2012 new

Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLY! Happy Birthday!

Oct 4th 2012 new

Happy Birthday,Bev. Happy Birthday! wave clap Happy Birthday! balloon party present

Oct 4th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Beverly and wishing you many, many more.

May God richly bless you in the years ahead.

Happy Birthday! hersheyskiss lil mikie party present Cheers!

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Oct 4th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Beverly! Many blessings in the year ahead! party present Happy Birthday!

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Let's all wish Bev/CA a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope your day is as special as you ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Let's all wish Bev/CA a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope your day is as special as you are Bev. God bless!!

--hide--
Happy Birthday! HAPPY B.DAY BEV. ( THE ONE IN THE GOLDEN STATE) HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY!! & MANY MORE!! MIKE "PEACE"!!

Oct 4th 2012 new
Happy Birthday to Bev from CA Hope your birthday has been a very blessed & special one.... hug hug rosary Praying Praying
Oct 4th 2012 new

Happy Birthday, Beverly!!!! Happy Birthday! party present

Posts 11 - 20 of 24