Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SERENADED...

This is performed by John a recent former memberYou get a Gold Star!

To be honest, the moment I first hear this, I felt serenaded. I hope the rest of the ladies here feel the same! .......and for the gents, I hope it opens your hearts heartbeat to the ladies here! Blinded by love You get a Gold Star! lovestruck!

LISTEN and enjoy!lovestruck! You get a Gold Star! Blinded by love

www.blvdmusic.com

10/04/2012 new
Very nice!
10/04/2012 new

This man was a member until recently and he is playing the solo trumpet you hear. I hope all women and men will stop and listen and let themselves be moved by this. Which should be pretty easy. note

10/04/2012 new

Marian-83994 said:

THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL SERENADED...

This is performed by John a recent former member

To be honest, the moment I first heard this, I felt serenaded. I hope the rest of the ladies here feel the same! .......and for the gents, I hope it opens your hearts to the ladies here!

LISTEN and enjoy!

www.blvdmusic.com

10/04/2012 new

Goodness, he is talented. Towards the end it sounds as though his trumpet is practically forming words.

10/04/2012 new

(Quote) Joanne-75060 said: Goodness, he is talented. Towards the end it sounds as though his trumpet is practically forming ...
(Quote) Joanne-75060 said:

Goodness, he is talented. Towards the end it sounds as though his trumpet is practically forming words.

--hide--

Yes he is talented! A blessing to those who will hear! Yes it does have a lyrical quality that is indescribable.

10/04/2012 new

WoW! You get a Gold Star!

Love that song; love Sound of Music.

10/04/2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: WoW! Love that song; love Sound of Music.
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

WoW!

Love that song; love Sound of Music.

--hide--

THIS is from West Side Story.... wink

10/04/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: THIS is from West Side Story....
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

THIS is from West Side Story....

--hide--

Yet...strangely enough...both movies had main characters named Maria and songs about them...and were directed and produced by Robert E. Wise. lol

I have to admit...I love West Side Story but "Maria" was never one of my favorite songs...and, admittedly, I usually gravitate to songs with words more than instrumentals...but this was very beautiful and actually made me like that song more. haha

Thank you for sharing!

10/04/2012 new

(Quote) Melissa-836977 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: THIS is from West Side Story.... ...
(Quote) Melissa-836977 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

THIS is from West Side Story....

Yet...strangely enough...both movies had main characters named Maria and songs about them...and were directed and produced by Robert E. Wise. lol

I have to admit...I love West Side Story but "Maria" was never one of my favorite songs...and, admittedly, I usually gravitate to songs with words more than instrumentals...but this was very beautiful and actually made me like that song more. haha

Thank you for sharing!

--hide--

I hope you all feel serenaded! note

Posts 1 - 10 of 28