Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Oct 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherry-118409 said: I have had people write to me for two years and never suggest a meeting. I don't take them ...
(Quote) Sherry-118409 said:

I have had people write to me for two years and never suggest a meeting. I don't take them very seriously and it's never turned out to be a good situation--these people are not on here to meet, they're just on here for something to do in their free time. If someone hasn't asked me out in the first month or so of communicating I pretty much figure it's not going to happen and continue looking at others.

--hide--

Sherry- yes! So much exactly this. There was one fellow I met on here and we talked off and on for about two years. It was clear we had some good things in common, but he and I would talk, then not-talk for several months. When we finally did meet, we had little to talk about and it had just been too long from first talking to meeting face to face.

I don't speculate about motive, but I think some people are genuinely just here for something to do- while they LIKE the idea of CM, they don't really put anything into it. I know, because I used to be that way myself, and I was meeting people through college and secular sites- until the day I woke up and realized that it didn't make sense if I really wanted to meet and be wooed by an authentic Catholic man. :)

I know if I was the girl, I'd like to be asked out for coffee in the first four weeks. Good luck to you!

Nov 1st 2012 new

So... do we get to hear about the results??? wave hug Praying

Posts 21 - 22 of 22