Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

10/06/2012 new
(Quote) John-43975 said: wave
(Quote) John-43975 said: wave

--hide--

wave
10/06/2012 new
(Quote) John-34848 said: Thank you for remembering our big holiday on Oct 8. Its Thanksgiving! So to everyone:take Monday of...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Thank you for remembering our big holiday on Oct 8. Its Thanksgiving! So to everyone:
take Monday off and celebrate Thanksgiving along with us.

--hide--

Happy Thanksgiving John! gobble gobble gobble!

My sister lives in Canada, so I am familiar with our Columbus Day being your Thanksgiving Day.

Chow down!
10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Tom-169708 said: I will be WORKING!
(Quote) Tom-169708 said:

I will be WORKING!

--hide--

Yep- People here do not get that day...

10/06/2012 new

Just stayin put (right at home) R & R

10/06/2012 new

wink Puppy sat my daughter's black lab tonight... BBQ for sister's family visit Saturday, after the boy's football game... Mass on Sunday...working Monday (it's not a City holiday).. enjoying the great weather this weekend!!!

10/06/2012 new

wink Puppy sat my daughter's black lab tonight... BBQ for sister's family visit Saturday, after the boy's football game... Mass on Sunday...working Monday (it's not a City holiday).. enjoying the great weather this weekend!!!

10/06/2012 new

10/06/2012 new

started a movie at church only ten showed up for "gods and Men". will do "Greater Glory " next month plus several events including pancake breakfast to recruit new knights and not even a officer . saturday boy scout bottle drive . set up the pumpkin patch . saturday night church . sunday help my folks with my fourteen year old son . youth mass , pizza party and confirmation class sunday . oh my son alter serving both mass plus were doing quick donation at the masses for a family in need . my co workers gave me a five gallon water bottle to use . wish i had a good woman to help where are you on the site in ct. smile .

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I have a lot of local activities: - Tonight = wine tasting party w/Malbec and Vouvray
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I have a lot of local activities:

- Tonight = wine tasting party w/Malbec and Vouvray

- Saturday = potluck dinner

- Sunday = gathering after Divine Liturgy (~Mass)

- Monday = picnic at St. Benedict Abbey - http://abbey.org

Phew! I feel blessed to have friends in all these different areas of my life.

In between everything, I will be taking walks and continuing with my fall cleaning, I hope. :)

Kathleen

Anyone else?

--hide--

No long weekend for me faint it's work bright and early Monday morning!! But, I was up and out of the house before 7am today to get lots done (gym, shopping, lawn cut, etc.). Heading out tonight with friends, then after church tomorrow, possibly a ride out to the beach for a morning run (as long as the rain they say is coming...holds up!) I am making the most of the weekend, even though it is only a two-day weekend! cool

10/06/2012 new

Congratulations to those who have a long weekend. My children are elated. For me, it's work as usual...have to wrap up the billing.

Posts 31 - 40 of 57