Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: No, no tackling!! We left before all that stuff, I wouldn't have chased it anyway! Several ...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

No, no tackling!! We left before all that stuff, I wouldn't have chased it anyway! Several starry-eyed college-aged girls there ;0)

Didn't meet anyone either, but I wasn't looking - it was fun just enjoying the atmosphere, the friends gathered, and time with my parents.

--hide--

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

10/12/2012 new

I've had to attend 2 weddings in the last few months and I went to both by myself! The fact that I was there alone was definitely sad especially when sitting at a table with mostly couples. But, I made the most of it and tried to enjoy myself at both weddings!!!!! I was there to celebrate my friends' nuptials!:)

10/13/2012 new

(Quote) Nessa-101876 said: I've had to attend 2 weddings in the last few months and I went to both by myself! The fact t...
(Quote) Nessa-101876 said:

I've had to attend 2 weddings in the last few months and I went to both by myself! The fact that I was there alone was definitely sad especially when sitting at a table with mostly couples. But, I made the most of it and tried to enjoy myself at both weddings!!!!! I was there to celebrate my friends' nuptials!:)

--hide--

Way to go, Nessa! Way to go to those weddings and have a good time instead of sulking and feeling sorry for yourself.

10/13/2012 new
(Quote) Nessa-101876 said: I've had to attend 2 weddings in the last few months and I went to both by myself! The fact that I was ther...
(Quote) Nessa-101876 said:

--hide--

I have gone to a few solo. I can agree it gets a bit lonly watching everyone else pair off, and not really knowing who else is unattached. I had one wedding where I was told that my table was mostly singles. So I went with high hopes, and sat at a table with a married couple, an engaged couple and two other single guys. Well, we were mostly single.
Posts 21 - 24 of 24