Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

living preference

10/06/2012 new

City, country ,town, suburbs,rural? and why?

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Jason-55847 said: City, country ,town, suburbs,rural? and why?
(Quote) Jason-55847 said:

--hide--

Wish to be near a city fpor culture art, theater, opera, music performances etc. I am heavily into the arts and have missed th Bay Area ever since I moved away- and here - it does not provide me with the sophistication I crave. I also Need the quiet of either the suburbs or somewhere quieter..than a city if possible!

10/06/2012 new

I could live almost anywhere. Having grown-up in the suburbs, but also within driving distance to practically every type of living environment I have found certain aspects of each very appealing. My choice will likely come down to where I eventually decide to settle down, be it either single or married.

10/06/2012 new

I like living near a big body of water. I've lived by Lake Superior for years, and I enjoy watching the ships come in and out of the harbor (except when I'm waiting to get across the bridge on my way home from work irked), and I love just walking along the boardwalk or beach, watching the shore birds, and breathing the fresh air. I am getting tired of the cold winters here, though, and the Florida Gulf Coast (or perhaps the Atlantic) is starting to sound better to me every time I shovel my sidewalk snowman

10/06/2012 new

Back to the original question, though, I prefer living in a smaller city, one that I can walk around safely in the evenings, walk to church on Sundays, with some nature and biking trails around... but within a couple of hours of a major city, for the cultural offerings.

10/06/2012 new

Living preference? Yes. For a while, still, thank you.

I've lived in a very big city, a big city, and a couple of small towns. Next I want to move to a very small rural village.
The very big city is my birthplace and offers a vast array of activities and possibilities, but is too crowded, polluted and crime-ridden.
I want more land and nature around me, and to live in a community where people know each other in greater percentage than I've experienced in the city neighborhoods.

10/06/2012 new

I work in the big city(Denver). But on my weekends i go back to Bozeman,MT , College town pop 40,000. Thats the right size for me. I enjoy the college town for its sports, I enjoy going to college BBall games. Im lucky to work for the airlines and being able to do this. Three days home in
Bozeman feels like a week to me and im so refreshed when i get back to the big city.

10/06/2012 new

--hide--
Suburbs may be my first pick.I like being a place where things are accessible but not necessarily over crowded,noisy or lots of traffic.I also love a single dwelling as opposed to an apartment.

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Suburbs may be my first pick.I like being a place where things are accessible but not nece...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Suburbs may be my first pick.I like being a place where things are accessible but not necessarily over crowded,noisy or lots of traffic.I also love a single dwelling as opposed to an apartment.

--hide--
A nearby sea that I can swim goldfish cloudnine in would be an added benefit to any area.

10/06/2012 new

--hide--
What about you Jason?

Posts 1 - 10 of 67