Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 6th 2012 new

Actually, I was quite different at NOLA - I have learned SO much since then!! From other forumites, but also from reading about our beautiful faith. I got to attend a ToB class recently, and it was amazing!

Oct 6th 2012 new

I am still around, welcome back

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Welcome back, Veronica! There are at least a few of the old faces still here.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Welcome back, Veronica! There are at least a few of the old faces still here.

--hide--

Welcome back!
As far as the old faces go, I suppose I resemble that remark.
laughing

Oct 6th 2012 new

Thanks, Dave! Good to see you!

Oct 6th 2012 new

LOL! thanks, John!

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-146135 said: Has anyone else from "the old days" done this? Everything looks so different, and it...
(Quote) Veronica-146135 said:

Has anyone else from "the old days" done this? Everything looks so different, and it seems most of the old gang is on facebook, but I thought perhaps it might be nice to get back in here a bit and see what/who is new.

--hide--

Good to see you, Vron!! wave I'm baaack also wink laughing

Posts 11 - 16 of 16