Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Just got a phone call from one of my best friends. At 75, he has just been diagnosed with Spinal ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Just got a phone call from one of my best friends. At 75, he has just been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis and doesn't expect to be around much longer. His wife left for a wedding and didn't leave him his meds. Always very sweet when I visit every year, she has become quite verbally abusive and won't talk to him anymore. She also has a gambling addiction- the cause of their bankruptcy. Thank God he has a few friends to bring him food and take him to the store. If he lived nearby I could help, but all I can do is pray.

--hide--

Praying For your friend Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new
PrayingPraying May the strength of our Lord be your friend's during this very challenging time. May the Holy Spirit come upon his wife and convict in love, devotion, prudence and temperance. Amen. Dove
Posts 31 - 32 of 32