Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mark needs our prayers

10/08/2012 new
Hi Bros and Siss in Christ, Mark, one of our catechism teachers in my Parish, is in need of our prayers. He had suffered an attack a month ago. He has gone down to his home country and the doctors have advised him surgery. Let us pray to God for the complete healing of Mark. Let us also pray for the family which is suffering a great deal and needs strength. We claim his healing in Jesus' Name. AMEN rosary Praying
10/08/2012 new

Praying rosaryFor Mark.

10/08/2012 new

yahweh is my shepherd i shall not want, he lies me down in green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters, he restores my soul, he leads in the path of righteneous for his name sake, even though i shall walk in the valley of shadow of death, i will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me, you prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil and my cup overflows, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the day of my life, and i shall dwell in the house of the lord forever, amen. Praying

10/08/2012 new

We trust in God's perfect healing. Praying rosary Praying

10/08/2012 new
(Quote) Kat-881112 said: Hi Bros and Siss in Christ, Mark, one of our catechism teachers in my Parish, is in need of our prayers. He ...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said: Hi Bros and Siss in Christ,

Mark, one of our catechism teachers in my Parish, is in need of our prayers. He had suffered an attack a month ago. He has gone down to his home country and the doctors have advised him surgery.

Let us pray to God for the complete healing of Mark. Let us also pray for the family which is suffering a great deal and needs strength.

We claim his healing in Jesus' Name. AMEN
--hide--

Praying offering my prayers for Mark and his family Praying
10/08/2012 new

Praying

10/08/2012 new

Praying Prayers offering for Mark and his family. rosary theheart Dove

10/08/2012 new

Praying

10/08/2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

10/08/2012 new