Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 19th 2012 new

I remember D daily along with the prayer requests and special intentions. Peace.

Nov 19th 2012 new

There is someone "D" is taking care of who is close to dying. She is worried about this. And I am worried about her and how this will effect her own health. Please lift both in prayer....so they will find peace in this difficult time~

Nov 19th 2012 new

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. rosary rose

Nov 19th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: There is someone "D" is taking care of who is close to dying. She is worried about this. And I am wor...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

There is someone "D" is taking care of who is close to dying. She is worried about this. And I am worried about her and how this will effect her own health. Please lift both in prayer....so they will find peace in this difficult time~

--hide--

Continuing to pray Praying rosary theheart
Nov 20th 2012 new

Jerry I will say a prayer for D at mass tomorrow ans light a candle for both of you.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: There is someone "D" is taking care of who is close to dying. She is worried about this...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

--hide--
Lifting "D", her friend, and you in my prayers tonight. Lord hear and answer my prayers. Amen. Praying rosary Dove hug

Nov 20th 2012 new

I will pray for all three of you! hug Praying theheart

Nov 21st 2012 new

You all are wonderful! Thank you! hug

Nov 21st 2012 new

"D" is doing better thanks to all of your prayers. As of now....her appointment is moved to next week. Just my own speculation....but I would think that is GOOD news. (If they wanted to see her...do to serious circumstances...it would have been right away)

Nov 21st 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying for you all, Jerry. Safe travels, and have a blessed Thanksgiving. Remember that laughter is the best medicine! laughing hug

Posts 101 - 110 of 124