Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Praying for you all, Jerry. Safe travels, and have a blessed Thanksgiving. Remember that laught...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Praying for you all, Jerry. Safe travels, and have a blessed Thanksgiving. Remember that laughter is the best medicine!

--hide--
Thank you Beverlyhug Without prayer and laughter....I don't no where I would be.....theheart

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Praying for you all, Jerry. Safe travels, and...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Beverly-649723 said:

Praying for you all, Jerry. Safe travels, and have a blessed Thanksgiving. Remember that laughter is the best medicine!

Thank you Beverly Without prayer and laughter....I don't no where I would be.....

--hide--
I noticed Beverly is praying for safe travels for you, so I'll offer mine as well if you're traveling this Thanksgiving. Praying rosary hug

Continued prayers for "D". Lord hear our prayers. Praying rosary

Nov 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: "D" is doing better thanks to all of your prayers. As of now....her appointment is moved to next week...

"D" is doing better thanks to all of your prayers. As of now....her appointment is moved to next week. Just my own speculation....but I would think that is GOOD news. (If they wanted to see her...do to serious circumstances...it would have been right away)

--hide--

Praying hug Happy Thanksgiving & praying for "D"s test results to be wonderful news & for your safe travels!!! hug rosary angel
Nov 21st 2012 new

May God bless you all....praying.

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: May God bless you all....praying.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

May God bless you all....praying.

--hide--
Thanks to all of you! hug

Nov 27th 2012 new

UPDATE: Thanks to your prayers "D" had good test results. There is one more medical visit she will make this week...so I would ask you to please continue.....THANKS SO MUCH...CM'ERS

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: UPDATE: Thanks to your prayers "D" had good test results. There is one more medical vis...

UPDATE: Thanks to your prayers "D" had good test results. There is one more medical visit she will make this week...so I would ask you to please continue.....THANKS SO MUCH...CM'ERS

--hide--
Thanks be to God!! Prayers have been answered!! Continuing prayers offered. Praying rosary Dove

Nov 27th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: UPDATE: Thanks to your prayers "D" had good test results. There is one more medical visit she will ma...

--hide--

Praise God!!! Continuing to pray for her doctors visits.
Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: UPDATE: Thanks to your prayers "D" had good test results. There is one more medical vis...

--hide--

Thanks for the update, I will continue to keep her in my prayers, and add a few on for you as well. Praying hug

Nov 27th 2012 new

Thanks to all of you! And thanks for the ones for me as well

Posts 111 - 120 of 124