Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 15th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying hug

Oct 15th 2012 new

Thank you Melissa, Donna and Victoria hug

Oct 15th 2012 new

I do ask for continued prayers as "D" is still not herself. She has to take painful shots in the abdomen everyday.

Thanks again to all of you~j

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I do ask for continued prayers as "D" is still not herself. She has to take painful shots in the abd...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I do ask for continued prayers as "D" is still not herself. She has to take painful shots in the abdomen everyday.

Thanks again to all of you~j

--hide--

Praying rosary Praying
Oct 18th 2012 new

I thank you once again for your powerful prayers. "D" has been given a reprieve...and doesn't have to take the anticoagulent shots....at least for right now

hug love you all!

Oct 18th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 18th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

Just an update on "D" First of all I AM very greatful for the prayers so far. And so is she.

I would just ask that you remember her in your Masses and prayers on Thursday Nov 15th...because she has a battery of tests which will

take up most of the day. I pray....as I hope you do.....that everything comes out all right~ theheart hug hug to all.

Nov 13th 2012 new

Offering prayer and sacrafice for your intentions of the healing of Ms. D.

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying

Posts 51 - 60 of 124