Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 13th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Just an update on "D" First of all I AM very greatful for the prayers so far. And so is she. ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Just an update on "D" First of all I AM very greatful for the prayers so far. And so is she.

I would just ask that you remember her in your Masses and prayers on Thursday Nov 15th...because she has a battery of tests which will

take up most of the day. I pray....as I hope you do.....that everything comes out all right~ to all.

--hide--

Saying extra prayers for you both..... Praying rosary Praying
Nov 13th 2012 new

Thank you Brenda, Brian and Donna!

Coincidentally, going to my cardiologist that day too...but she says Jerry is healthy as a horse! (so not worried)

Nov 13th 2012 new

Continued prayers for "D". I'll be at Church that day, so I'll be sure to light a candle for her, as well as for you. Praying rosary hug rose

Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Thank you Brenda, Brian and Donna! Coincidentally, going to my cardiologist that day t...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Thank you Brenda, Brian and Donna!

Coincidentally, going to my cardiologist that day too...but she says Jerry is healthy as a horse! (so not worried)

--hide--
Thoughts and prayers for both of you. I will put her on my prayer list at church on Thursday AM mass and will
speak up in church for her as well so she will be acknowledged. May Blessed Mary be at her side.

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying rosary May God's love sustain you, Jerry. May the Holy Spirit bring you calming peace of mind and body. May Jesus's sufferings lift the burdens of worry from both you and "D". I'll say prayers for both of you. hug

Nov 13th 2012 new

Linda, Eileen and Beverly.....thank you from the bottom of my heart

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying Praying hug hug for both you and "D"!! Hope all goes well for both of you on Thursday. hug hug Praying Praying

Nov 14th 2012 new

Lord hear our prayers ... Amen Praying rosary

Nov 14th 2012 new

Looks like I'm a bit late to this thread, sorry. I've put D in my prayers, esp for this Thursday, and will include your appt as well, Jerry. theheart Praying hug hug You said it yourself, midwest girls are tough. She sounds like a trooper! Appreciate the updates.

Nov 14th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Posts 61 - 70 of 124