Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dear prayers warriors, I'm humbly asking for the powerful prayers of my CM family.

I just now received a phone call from my physician with some rather distressing news. I was in the hospital for a few days a couple of weeks ago, and new test results have just surfaced.

Thank you for any and all prayers offered. I continue to remember all of you in my daily prayers. hug Praying rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear prayers warriors, I'm humbly asking for the powerful prayers of my CM family. I just no...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear prayers warriors, I'm humbly asking for the powerful prayers of my CM family.

I just now received a phone call from my physician with some rather distressing news. I was in the hospital for a few days a couple of weeks ago, and new test results have just surfaced.

Thank you for any and all prayers offered. I continue to remember all of you in my daily prayers.

--hide--

Linda

You have my prayers.... Sending hugs and prayers.... hug rosary hug
Oct 9th 2012 new

You are in my prayers, Linda Praying hug theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new

yahweh is my shepherd i lack nothing, he lies me down in green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters, he restores my soul, he leads me in the path of rightneouness for his name sake, even though i walk through the valley of shadow of death i will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me, you prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil and my cup overflows, surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and i shall dwell in the house of yahweh forever, amen. Praying

Oct 9th 2012 new

God bless you, Linda. You're in my prayers. Praying Praying rosary theheart we trust in you.

Oct 9th 2012 new

Hi Lindahug ----theheart rosary

Oct 9th 2012 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 77