Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 10th 2012 new

Sunrise Linda, in just a few hours, you'll be awakening to the new day that the Lord has made--just for you! It will be filled with renewed hope, and you shall look at God's handiwork all around you and see His marvelous love for His Creation, including YOU, dearest one. He will not forsake you. He loves you, and will hold you in His palm.

Lifting you in love and prayers... Praying hug Praying hug rosary

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Linda, in just a few hours, you'll be awakening to the new day that the Lord has made--just...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Linda, in just a few hours, you'll be awakening to the new day that the Lord has made--just for you! It will be filled with renewed hope, and you shall look at God's handiwork all around you and see His marvelous love for His Creation, including YOU, dearest one. He will not forsake you. He loves you, and will hold you in His palm.

Lifting you in love and prayers...

--hide--
Thank you Bev. You are correct, I've awaken to a new day that the Lord has made, and I'm feeling renewed and blessed. God is so good. hug rose

Oct 10th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Oct 10th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying for you Linda! hug

Oct 10th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Dear Lord Jesus, please enfold Linda in Your loving, healing arms. You are the Great Physician,...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Dear Lord Jesus, please enfold Linda in Your loving, healing arms. You are the Great Physician, please heal Linda of any and all illness. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

--hide--

Continued prayers for you and I join in with the above prayer for you said by Patricia.. Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear prayers warriors, I'm humbly asking for the powerful prayers of my CM family. I j...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear prayers warriors, I'm humbly asking for the powerful prayers of my CM family.

I just now received a phone call from my physician with some rather distressing news. I was in the hospital for a few days a couple of weeks ago, and new test results have just surfaced.

Thank you for any and all prayers offered. I continue to remember all of you in my daily prayers.

--hide--
hug Praying rosary theheart

Oct 11th 2012 new
Praying hug rosary
Oct 11th 2012 new

UPDATE......I went to the doctor yesterday, and we have a plan of action. I'm feeling more optimistic today. I know this is due to all the prayers that have been offered up for me.

Once again, thank you all so much. God bless each and every one of you. hug

As always, I continue to keep you in my prayers. hug Praying rosary

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Posts 51 - 60 of 77