Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: UPDATE......I went to the doctor yesterday, and we have a plan of action. I'm feeling more optimistic today...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

UPDATE......I went to the doctor yesterday, and we have a plan of action. I'm feeling more optimistic today. I know this is due to all the prayers that have been offered up for me.

Once again, thank you all so much. God bless each and every one of you.

As always, I continue to keep you in my prayers.

--hide--

hug Praying rosary rosary theheart You continue to be in my thoughts & prayers. So glad you have a plan of action now....God bless you tonight & always. hug angel
Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying Sending prayers your way

Oct 11th 2012 new

rosary rosary theheart Praying Praying I will add you to my prayer list, Linda! Hang in there! God is still in charge!

Oct 15th 2012 new

UPDATE.......Humbly asking for the prayers to continue, as I'm going in early tomorrow morning for a procedure.

Thank you all for your prayers. God bless each of you. rose hug

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: UPDATE.......Humbly asking for the prayers to continue, as I'm going in early tomorrow morning for a proced...

UPDATE.......Humbly asking for the prayers to continue, as I'm going in early tomorrow morning for a procedure.

Thank you all for your prayers. God bless each of you.

--hide--

You have my prayers hug Praying hug
Oct 15th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Oct 15th 2012 new

Yours will be my next prayer

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: UPDATE.......Humbly asking for the prayers to continue, as I'm going in early tomorrow mornin...

--hide--

Continued Prayers.

Praying Praying

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: UPDATE.......Humbly asking for the prayers to continue, as I'm going in early tomorrow morning for a proced...

--hide--

Praying rosary
Posts 61 - 70 of 77