Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

God's channel

10/09/2012 new

Dear Catholics, I guess that the most have heard about this TV channel. I don't know whether it's either a Christian channel or Catholic one, anyway, what do you think about this channel? Have you ever attended a concert or meeting from it? Please, clear something up for me :) Thanks in advance.

10/09/2012 new
Have never heard of this channel.Sorry!
10/09/2012 new

(Quote) Carlos-845912 said: Dear Catholics, I guess that the most have heard about this TV channel. I don't know whether...
(Quote) Carlos-845912 said:

Dear Catholics, I guess that the most have heard about this TV channel. I don't know whether it's either a Christian channel or Catholic one, anyway, what do you think about this channel? Have you ever attended a concert or meeting from it? Please, clear something up for me :) Thanks in advance.

--hide--
I just did some browsing.

They included these words on the site:
"All GOD TV’s Angel charities use the UK Evangelical Alliance Basis of Faith to ensure that participating individuals/churches and groups uphold the same values."

When you google this its not a Catholic organisation as well as the churches linked to the site.

Hope this helps.

10/09/2012 new

Oh sorry, I was wrong, yes, Sherrill Anne, I meant about God TV (www.god.tv. Wrong place to me :) Thanks to all.

10/09/2012 new

(Quote) Carlos-845912 said: Oh sorry, I was wrong, yes, Sherrill Anne, I meant about God TV (www.god.tv. Wrong plac...
(Quote) Carlos-845912 said:

Oh sorry, I was wrong, yes, Sherrill Anne, I meant about God TV (www.god.tv. Wrong place to me :) Thanks to all.

--hide--
Yes that is the site I checked.

10/09/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: (Quote) Carlos-845912 said: Oh sorry, I was wrong, yes, Sherrill An...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Quote:
Carlos-845912 said:

Yes that is the site I checked.

--hide--
Carlos go into ABOUT and then look at Basis of FAITH

10/10/2012 new

It's Bobbie's birthday---have a happy one! Happy Birthday! rose

Posts 1 - 7 of 7