Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

The Greatest Deception

Oct 9th 2012 new

The greatest deception that procures the most in returns is:

That the devil does not even exist.

Gabriel Amorth states this at the beginning of one of his books regarding his long career. He was an exorcist during his career.

Oct 9th 2012 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: The greatest deception that procures the most in returns is:That the devil does not even exist....
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Gabriel Amorth states this at the beginning of one of his books regarding his long career. He was an exorcist during his career.

--hide--
Oct 9th 2012 new

web.archive.org

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: web.archive.org.
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

web.archive.org

--hide--

After it loads the Library click on the 9th one down " The Reform of the Rite of Excorcism."

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: The greatest deception that procures the most in returns is:That the devil does n...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

--hide--
Marian, I guess my response was deleted ??? When I posted it, it was there ??? Don't know why it was removed???

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Marian, I guess my response was deleted ??? When I posted it, it was there ??? Don't know wh...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Marian, I guess my response was deleted ??? When I posted it, it was there ??? Don't know why it was removed???

--hide--
I don't think it was removed, Thomas -- for some reason it just didn't show up.

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Marian, I guess my response was deleted ??? When I posted it, it was there ??? Don't know wh...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

--hide--

It wasn't removed -- it was never there.

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Marian, I guess my response was deleted ??? Whe...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Thomas-699657 said:

It wasn't removed -- it was never there.

--hide--

I wonder how that happened... flamed

Mysterious...

Oct 10th 2012 new

Just like...where did Cindy go? scratchchin eyepopping

Posts 1 - 9 of 9