Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Oct 11th 2012 new

So good to hear Lucy!! you are a wonderful sister, thankful prayers to the Almighty! Praying Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

hug Good to hear, thanks for keeping us updated. Continued Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Lucy-883419 said: Just wanted to give you all an update on my big brother David who is smiling again, TBTG His Vocal...
(Quote) Lucy-883419 said:

Just wanted to give you all an update on my big brother David who is smiling again, TBTG His Vocal Cords and part of his thyroid were removed since the tumor was much bigger than anticipated, but Thanks be to God there was no cancerous spread to his lungs or anywhere else. Because he had a depressed immune system for a little while he's been fighting a bit of an infection at the new opening in his throat (he's now a neck breather and will have a tracheostomy inserted as well as a new voice box (emphasis on box)) Hoping to be homeward bound within the next week or two. Am so very blessed to have had so many responses to my request for prayers for him. God bless you all. And you all remain ever in my prayers too.
In Christ,
Lucy

--hide--

Praying For your brother Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary Continued prayers for his recovery!

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

theheart

Thanks for the update Lucy.

I shall keep him in my prayer list, for continuous and speedy healing and recovery. Praying rosary

Bless you.

Oct 11th 2012 new

Thanks for the update Lucy-May the Lord Jesus walk closely with your brother--He is with him-and Loves him--fear not --Thank you Lordbiggrin Thank you St.Peregrine

Oct 12th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Posts 11 - 19 of 19