Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Mische-831256 said: AMEN.
(Quote) Mische-831256 said: AMEN.
--hide--
Matthew 6:19 'Do not store up treasures for yourselves on earth, where moth and woodworm destroy them and thieves can break in and steal. in jesus christ name i pray, amen. Praying

Oct 13th 2012 new
For the members of Catholic Match who seek to do your will, O Lord: Lord, have mercy.

St. Joseph, patron of the universal Church, pray for us.

St. Raphael, patron of Catholic Match, pray for us.

Sts. Valentine, martyrs, pray for us.

St. Blaise, bishop and martyr, pray for us.

All holy men and women, pray for us.
Oct 13th 2012 new

Praying rosary Thank you Patrick...this is one that I include in my daily prayers...CM seems to be mostly members from USA, doesn't seem too promising for a Canadian, however, gotta hope. Do prefer this site regardless...appreciate the caring and praying family atmosphere. biggrin

Oct 13th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 13th 2012 new

Amen Praying

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: For the members of Catholic Match who seek to do your will, O Lord: Lord, have mercy. St. Joseph,...
(Quote) Paul-302787 said: For the members of Catholic Match who seek to do your will, O Lord: Lord, have mercy.

St. Joseph, patron of the universal Church, pray for us.

St. Raphael, patron of Catholic Match, pray for us.

Sts. Valentine, martyrs, pray for us.

St. Blaise, bishop and martyr, pray for us.

All holy men and women, pray for us.
--hide--
you are right paul,

Tobit 3:8 Sara had had seven husbands, but the demon Asmodeus had killed each one of them before the marriage had been consummated. The maidservants said, "It was you who killed your husbands. You have had seven husbands and you have not enjoyed marital relationship with any of them.
Luke 22:53 When I was among you in the Temple day after day you never made a move to lay hands on me. But this is your hour; this is the reign of darkness.'

do not put us to the test but deliver us from evil, amen. yahweh deliver us from evil, amen. Praying

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Thank you Patrick...this is one that I include in my daily prayers...CM seems to be mostly member...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Thank you Patrick...this is one that I include in my daily prayers...CM seems to be mostly members from USA, doesn't seem too promising for a Canadian, however, gotta hope. Do prefer this site regardless...appreciate the caring and praying family atmosphere.

--hide--
you are most welcome donna, Luke 16:9 'And so I tell you this: use money, tainted as it is, to win you friends, and thus make sure that when it fails you, they will welcome you into eternal dwellings.

thank you for prayers, in jesus christ name i pray because jesus christ has died for my sins, god loves us, god will help us, amen. Praying

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-307635 said:
(Quote) Tim-307635 said:

--hide--
thank you good sir for praying together, spread the good word, in jesus name, amen. Praying

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said: Amen
(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said:

Amen

--hide--
thank you carolyn, thank you, in jesus christ name i pray, amen. Praying

Oct 14th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Posts 41 - 50 of 51