Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 12th 2012 new
97161 is Mary Alice's number.....
Oct 12th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: 97161 is Mary Alice's number.....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: 97161 is Mary Alice's number.....
--hide--

Hi Lina et alia,

I'm sorry, somehow the codes got messed up. Richard is

Richard-36612.

James ☺

Oct 12th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Oct 12th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Oct 13th 2012 new

Thank you Jerry and James for clarifying which Richard.
Praying rosary For LA Richard to heal

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) James-17080 said: Greetings Fellow Wizards,I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wiz...
(Quote) James-17080 said:

Greetings Fellow Wizards,

I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wizard, ex-Marine, and all-around fine gentleman, Richard. Unfortunately, I do not have have his CM id number. Richard suffered a severe heart attack, and needs our prayers. Richard hails from the great State of Louisiana, and is about my age. He and I would often go back and forth in STM, but always with the intention of seeking a common ground.

Please consider him in your prayers. He served his country so we other wizards can be safe and cozy in our homes.

James ☺

--hide--
yahweh is my shepherd i lack nothing, he makes me lie down is green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters, he restores my soul, he leads me in the path of righteouness for his name sake, even though i shall walk in the valley of shadow of death and lies, i will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me, you prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil and my cup overflows, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and i shall dwell in the house of yahweh forever, amen.

james is right everybody, let us all pray for richard, spread the word, in jesus christ name i pray, amen. Praying

Oct 13th 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying

Oct 13th 2012 new
In peace let us pray to the Lord: Lord have mercy.
Oct 14th 2012 new

Praying Praying hug

Posts 21 - 30 of 31