Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Biden is getting so emotional! Holy smokes...Cat(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:<...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

Biden is getting so emotional! Holy smokes...

Cat

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

To me, it appears Ryan is factual and Biden is sarcastic....I can guarantee you that people will see what they want though....and tax cuts by Obama/Biden....are you serious.....they are raising taxes beyond any previous admin ever.... to pay for Obamacare which is only helping planned parenthood to provide more birthcontrol and abortions cause I still don't have medical!

--hide--

Biden is being rude and sarcastic. He keeps saying "My Friend" which is DISRESPECTFUL and tells everyone a LOT more about him. His smirks, smiles and all are ridiculous. When You are disrespectful it says a lot.

Oct 11th 2012 new
Right now if your company allows for a Cafeteria account or a flex medical spending account you can elect up to 6500 dollars per person you can claim as a tax deduction to reduce your taxable wages. January 1st you will only be allowed 2500 per working person, which means if you have a child & your insurance says you pay the first 3000, and you have kids, you basically have to use after tax dollars to pay for most of your medical expenses. This will cause more people to pay higher tax because there are less deductions you can claim in 2013.
Oct 11th 2012 new

....and they get asked about how their religion affects their prolife views????

Biden a practicing Catholic????

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: ....and they get asked about how their religion affects their prolife views????Biden a practic...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

--hide--

Did you notice Biden kept looking down??? Body language spoke volumes tonight.
Oct 11th 2012 new

How did Biden just ask for equal time when he started????????????? Boy do I think this moderator is helping him!

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: ....and they get asked about how their religion affec...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Did you notice Biden kept looking down??? Body language spoke volumes tonight.
--hide--

Isn't he looking at his cards? I definitely agree that his body language is disrespectful though...sarcastic to no end.

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Biden is being rude and sarcastic. He keeps saying "My Friend" which is DISRESPECTFUL and tel...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Biden is being rude and sarcastic. He keeps saying "My Friend" which is DISRESPECTFUL and tells everyone a LOT more about him. His smirks, smiles and all are ridiculous. When You are disrespectful it says a lot.

--hide--

I absolutely agree. He is so irritating.
Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: ....and they get asked about how their religion affects their prolife views????Biden a practic...

--hide--

I'm not too confident on this. Romney has not been very reliable, and frankly, I can't believe Paul Ryan is giving in to the exceptions. I guess it's progress, but still, If Paul Ryan wants to rely on his Catholicism, then do it or don't. This half measures stuff is unsettling.

I do give Ryan credit, though, for how he wonderfully got in that he not only relies on Catholicism, he also relies on science and reason. Good job.
Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: How did Biden just ask for equal time when he started????????????? Boy do I think this moderator is helping h...

How did Biden just ask for equal time when he started????????????? Boy do I think this moderator is helping him!

--hide--

You realize most of the moderators chosen are liberal???
Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: ....and they get asked about how their religion af...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

I'm not too confident on this. Romney has not been very reliable, and frankly, I can't believe Paul Ryan is giving in to the exceptions. I guess it's progress, but still, If Paul Ryan wants to rely on his Catholicism, then do it or don't. This half measures stuff is unsettling.

I do give Ryan credit, though, for how he wonderfully got in that he not only relies on Catholicism, he also relies on science and reason. Good job.
--hide--

Yea, Paul Ryan did explain this though that he believes that life begins at conception period but that the platform is except for rape, etc...

Posts 11 - 20 of 162