Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Here is something from my friend's blog on Biden's behavior:http://peterseanesq.b...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Here is something from my friend's blog on Biden's behavior:

peterseanesq.blogspot.com

--hide--

Despite the media's failure to see these two for what they are, anyone who managed to get through Economics or Finace 101 should have known that both Biden and Obama were economic illiterates.

It should not have even required that. Any who has had to work to raise a family should have realized it as well.

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Here is something from my friend's blog on B...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Here is something from my friend's blog on Biden's behavior:

peterseanesq.blogspot.com

Despite the media's failure to see these two for what they are, anyone who managed to get through Economics or Finace 101 should have known that both Biden and Obama were economic illiterates.

It should not have even required that. Any who has had to work to raise a family should have realized it as well.

--hide--

THIS is my sentiment exactly, I hope persons can see this stark reality!

Posts 161 - 162 of 162