Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Biden is being rude and sarcastic. He keeps...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Biden is being rude and sarcastic. He keeps saying "My Friend" which is DISRESPECTFUL and tells everyone a LOT more about him. His smirks, smiles and all are ridiculous. When You are disrespectful it says a lot.

I absolutely agree. He is so irritating.
--hide--

The smurking and sarcasm is really what they are all about...it is what liberals are all about....says it all....

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Yea, Paul Ryan did explain this though that he believes that life begins at conception period but ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Yea, Paul Ryan did explain this though that he believes that life begins at conception period but that the platform is except for rape, etc...

--hide--

Thanks for the clarification, Cheryl. I missed it.
Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You realize most of the moderators chosen are liberal???
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

You realize most of the moderators chosen are liberal???
--hide--

Did you catch how man minutes each got....they did say on Fox after it was over, but I missed it. I know Biden got a lot more especially if they count how many times he interrupted....actually there is no way they can count that because it would have been seconds...so that was probably time they counted for Ryan that he didn't get.....reallly poor moderating....she should have called Biden out on this...at least Ryan did.

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Did you catch how man minutes each got....they did say on Fox after it was over, but I missed it. ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Did you catch how man minutes each got....they did say on Fox after it was over, but I missed it. I know Biden got a lot more especially if they count how many times he interrupted....actually there is no way they can count that because it would have been seconds...so that was probably time they counted for Ryan that he didn't get.....reallly poor moderating....she should have called Biden out on this...at least Ryan did.

--hide--

I am afraid I missed how many minutes each got but Biden kept interrupting.... boggled
Oct 11th 2012 new

Biden's comment about how the Rich are patriotic and don't want tax cuts was funny....I guess some are...but I'm not rich, but if I was I can guarantee that I still wouldn't want the govt. stealing my money to give it to where they think it should go like abortions and birth control...I'd rather take care of donating my ten percent to where I felt God wanted it to go....

Chris Wallace said he has never seen a debate where someone was as rude as Biden!

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You realize most of the moderators chosen are liberal???
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

--hide--
Liberal and....

Vice Presidential Debate Moderator Hosted Obama Wedding: Conflict of Interest?

1. Vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz has come under question after it was brought forward that she and her husband hosted President Obama at their wedding in 1991.

Raddatz will be the moderator for tonight's Vice Presidential debate, which some publications have pointed out is a conflict of interest.

2. Raddatz's husband also attended the Obama's wedding just a year after, in 1992.

Despite the fact that both weddings were more than 20 years ago, the Daily Caller pointed to the fact that the same protocol would not be followed in court.

"If Raddatz were a judge," a reporter wrote for the publication, "she'd likely have to recuse herself from cases pertaining to the Obamas."

Read more at global.christianpost.com
Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You realize most of the moderators chosen are liberal?...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Brenda-74660 said:

Liberal and....

1. Vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz has come under question after it was brought forward that she and her husband hosted President Obama at their wedding in 1991.

Raddatz will be the moderator for tonight's Vice Presidential debate, which some publications have pointed out is a conflict of interest.

2. Raddatz's husband also attended the Obama's wedding just a year after, in 1992.

Despite the fact that both weddings were more than 20 years ago, the Daily Caller pointed to the fact that the same protocol would not be followed in court.

"If Raddatz were a judge," a reporter wrote for the publication, "she'd likely have to recuse herself from cases pertaining to the Obamas."

--hide--

According to NBC, she did an excellent job.....yea right! She was horrible....gave Biden free reign.

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You realize most of the moderators chosen are liberal?...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Brenda-74660 said:

Liberal and....

--hide--

WOW.

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Liberal and.... Vice Presidential Debate Moderator Host...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Liberal and....

--hide--

I thought she was putting Ryan on ths spot constantly to about what he would do in this situation, while she didn't for Biden.

Oct 11th 2012 new

NBC is calling the comment "my friend" and the laughing....respectful and friendly...OMG.

Posts 21 - 30 of 162