Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Just wanted to let everyone know that Obama, 2016, the movie, in now available to purchase
or rent.

It is getting close to the election. Maybe there are some people who would not go to see the
movie, but will watch the DVD at home.

Oct 14th 2012 new

I checked with and found out that my library IS ordering it, so maybe others could check with their library?

Oct 14th 2012 new
Thanks for the info.Never had a chance to go see it.
Oct 14th 2012 new

For those who plan to order a copy, it's originally listed for $19.99, but Amazon currently has it listed for $9.99. If you haven't had a chance to see it in the theaters, and your library hasn't ordered it, it might be worth purchasing. Then passing it on.

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: Thanks for the info.Never had a chance to go see it.
(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: Thanks for the info.Never had a chance to go see it.
--hide--

I contacted my library and asked if they were ordering it. If they weren't going to order it, I was going to buy (at least) one and see if they would take it as a gift (for lending). But I've found out they're ordering it, "because there's been so much interest in it" was what they told me.

Call your library and see if they are planning on ordering it.

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: I contacted my library and asked if they were ordering it. If they weren't going...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

I contacted my library and asked if they were ordering it. If they weren't going to order it, I was going to buy (at least) one and see if they would take it as a gift (for lending). But I've found out they're ordering it, "because there's been so much interest in it" was what they told me.

Call your library and see if they are planning on ordering it.

--hide--

I just looked it up, and it will be available through iTunes beginning Tuesday October 16.

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: I just looked it up, and it will be available through iTunes beginning Tuesday October ...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

I just looked it up, and it will be available through iTunes beginning Tuesday October 16.

--hide--

Ditto on the "Red Envelope" DVD-by-mail outfit, though DVD only, not streaming.

Oct 14th 2012 new
It's available through redbox - www.redbox.com

And Netflix (DVD only) - movies.netflix.com
Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: It's available through redbox - www.redbox.com And Netflix ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: It's available through redbox - www.redbox.com

And Netflix (DVD only) - movies.netflix.com
--hide--

Thank you, Mary. I should have written DVD instead of CD.

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Thank you, Mary. I should have written DVD instead of CD.
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Thank you, Mary. I should have written DVD instead of CD.

--hide--
Marianne,

Thank you for this thread! As Dick Morris pointed out, "2016: Obama's America" on DVD could spell DISASTER for Obama's Campaign.

For clarity sake, the full title to the documentary is "2016: Obama's America"

**DVDs can be purchased in bulk at a reduced rate on the official site. 2016themovie.com

**Newsmax is offering the DVD for $4.95 with a special offer. www.newsmaxstore.com

**As Wendy pointed out, Amazon is selling it for $9.99 (and eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25) www.amazon.com
Posts 1 - 10 of 52