Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

10/26/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Linda,Since the other guys are probably talking by phone to their favorite lad...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Linda,

Since the other guys are probably talking by phone to their favorite lady, I will humbly accept your hugs for them. They will just have to wait another day to get theirs.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

I'm sorry.New rule in effect...I get ALL of the hugs by the beautiful and lovely, Linda(there will be no vote on this topic)... laughing laughing

10/26/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Gerard, I'm sorry your Vikes lost tonight. I watched the game...... and it was quite painful....
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Gerard, I'm sorry your Vikes lost tonight. I watched the game...... and it was quite painful.

On the bright side, everyone picked the Vikes to win, so were all still on an even playing field going into Sunday's games.

--hide--

Linda,

It was pure agony... weeping weeping

10/26/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Linda,Since the other guys ...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Linda,

Since the other guys are probably talking by phone to their favorite lady, I will humbly accept your hugs for them. They will just have to wait another day to get theirs.

Blessings,

Leon

Leon,

I'm sorry.New rule in effect...I get ALL of the hugs by the beautiful and lovely, Linda(there will be no vote on this topic)...

--hide--

Gerard,

As OP of this thread, I don't blame you at all. Warning - just don't let your guard down. I have been known to sneak a hug or two when the other guy wasn't looking. laughing laughing

On another note - I am sorry your Vikings lost on Thursday evening. I am even more sorry I am going into the Sunday games already 0 - 1. I will never be the king of this thread with picks like that one. laughing laughing

Blessings and have a great weekend. Praying Praying Praying

Leon

10/26/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,As OP of this thread, I don't blame you at all. Warning - just don'...

Gerard,

As OP of this thread, I don't blame you at all. Warning - just don't let your guard down. I have been known to sneak a hug or two when the other guy wasn't looking.

On another note - I am sorry your Vikings lost on Thursday evening. I am even more sorry I am going into the Sunday games already 0 - 1. I will never be the king of this thread with picks like that one.

Blessings and have a great weekend.

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

I will keep a watchful eye... laughing

At least,that sorry performance ONLY counts as one game.

10/26/2012 new

Question:What does the Vikings Offense,have in common with the local bakery?

Answer:They both generate a lot of turnovers. laughing laughing weeping weeping

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Question:What does the Vikings Offense,have in common with the local bakery?Answer:T...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Question:What does the Vikings Offense,have in common with the local bakery?

Answer:They both generate a lot of turnovers.

--hide--
Or....they both have lots of holes!! Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... laughing laughing stir the pot! Its getting cold!

10/27/2012 new
Gerald I just happened to see this! Thank you! I would live to ask for prays for my Clevelsnd Brownies! Just love the NFL
10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Karyn-629497 said:Gerald I just happened to see this! Thank you! I would live to ask for prays for my Clevelsnd Brownies! J...
(Quote) Karyn-629497 said:Gerald I just happened to see this! Thank you! I would live to ask for prays for my Clevelsnd Brownies! Just love the NFL
--hide--

Karyn,

Welcome to Gerard's NFL thread.

The Browns are experiencing the same type of pains the Texans have endured for several seasons - finding the right mix of players to support your offensive and defensive game plans. It takes time to build a playoff team. It all starts with good ownership.

When I was growing up, the Browns had some great teams. I may be reminiscing somewhat before your time but Jim Brown, in my opinion, is the best running back ever. Gary Collins was a great receiver. Otto Graham and Fran Ryan were great quarterbacks. The Browns have a rich history and hope management and the coaches can turn their misfortunes around.

Karyn, please come back. We would love to have you as a regular.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Karyn,Welcome to Gerard's NFL thread. The Browns are experiencing the ...

Karyn,

The Browns are experiencing the same type of pains the Texans have endured for several seasons - finding the right mix of players to support your offensive and defensive game plans. It takes time to build a playoff team. It all starts with good ownership.

When I was growing up, the Browns had some great teams. I may be reminiscing somewhat before your time but Jim Brown, in my opinion, is the best running back ever. Gary Collins was a great receiver. Otto Graham and Fran Ryan were great quarterbacks. The Browns have a rich history and hope management and the coaches can turn their misfortunes around.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
And Leon let us not forget who filled-in admirably when Jim Brown retired early. His name was Leroy Kelly!

10/27/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Karyn,Welcome to Gerard's NF...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Karyn,

Blessings,

Leon

And Leon let us not forget who filled-in admirably when Jim Brown retired early. His name was Leroy Kelly!

--hide--

Jerry,

You are so right. Leroy Kelly - No. 44. Not trying to be be a "homer" but another runner who I feel was close to Jim Brown who could play nothing but smash-mouthed football was Earl Campbell of the Oilers and Emmett Smith of the Cowboys. Of course there have been some great finesse running backs such as Gayle Sayers of the Bears and Tony Dorsett of the Cowboys. Where has the time gone? scratchchin

Looking forward to watching the Giants/Cowboys tomorrow afternoon.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Posts 181 - 190 of 200