Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 28th 2012 new

youtu.be GOOD LUCK to: Linda, Nancy, Gerard and Leon today!!

Question is: "Are you ready?"

Oct 28th 2012 new

Thank Leon - Go Browns! Good luck and prayers to all

Oct 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: youtu.be GOOD LUCK to: Linda, Nancy, Gerard and Leon today!!Question i...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

youtu.be GOOD LUCK to: Linda, Nancy, Gerard and Leon today!!

Question is: "Are you ready?"

--hide--
Answer is: I'm ready for some football!!!

Another question: Are the Cowboys ready for some football?? scratchchin cowboy You get a Gold Star!

Thanks for the well wishes, Jerry. Good luck to you as well.

Sure hope you're wrong in picking against those Cowboys!! shocked muted

Oct 29th 2012 new

Oops!!! Doesn't look like I'm doing any better with last weeks picks. So far I've only gotten five correct, with one game left to play tonight. embarassed laughing

I think with this weeks picks Im gonna just close my eyes and punt..... laughing laughing

Oct 29th 2012 new

My Buffalo Bills had a good Sunday. Why? Because it was a bye week. laughing Anyone else follow the Bills?

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Marsha-847456 said: My Buffalo Bills had a good Sunday. Why? Because it was a bye week. Anyone else follow the Bills...
(Quote) Marsha-847456 said:

My Buffalo Bills had a good Sunday. Why? Because it was a bye week. Anyone else follow the Bills?

--hide--
Hi Marsha, wave

Welcome to the BEST thread on CM. angel

And of course we follow your Bills. Heck, we follow all the NFL teams in this thread. Our picks depend on it!! wink laughing laughing

Oct 29th 2012 new

Our one-time center Dave Manders came to speak at the Men's Club dinner....where fathers and sons were invited. My Father who was a member brought yours truly with him. There was a period of questions/answers after the meal...and then an autograph session afterward.

A few dads asked some innocuous questions...however one kid decided to be more direct. He said, "Why do you guys lose so much?" (you could have heard a pin drop) Manders then said, "The first tough question...and I have trouble answering it! I'm sorry young man but I don't have all the answers....but WE WILL WIN....at some point" No one else challenged him.

I was able to talk to him afterward and followed him out the door. As I was watching him leave my Dad said, "Let's eat some dessert" But what I saw was unbelievable. Apparently Manders had just bought a small used station wagon and couldn't get it started. He became inflamed and got up on the hood and started jumping up and down....(all 260 lbs!) He destroyed the hood and the upper fenders of the little car....which was rocking so bad I thought it would turn over. I told my Dad about it and he said, "I think he was still HOT at the little kids question!" Anyway Dave was indeed a good guy who ended up joining our Church. And of note: Dave was an outstanding racket ball player who became one of the best in the Dallas area~

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Marsha-847456 said: My Buffalo Bills had a good Sunday. Why? Because it was a bye week. Anyone else follow the Bills...

My Buffalo Bills had a good Sunday. Why? Because it was a bye week. Anyone else follow the Bills?

--hide--

Marsha,

Welcome to Gerard's NFL thread.

Regarding the Bills - they will be playing the Texans in Houston next Sunday at noon central time. For the most part, I am loyal to all Texas teams (pro, college and high school) so I will be picking my Texans over your Bills next weekend. As Linda mentioned, I follow all the teams as I enjoy picking the games each week. You are welcome to posts your picks.

Please come back and join us anytime you wish.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Karyn-629497 said: Gerald I just happened to see this! Thank you! I would live to ask for prays for my Clevelsnd Brownies! ...
(Quote) Karyn-629497 said: Gerald I just happened to see this! Thank you! I would live to ask for prays for my Clevelsnd Brownies! Just love the NFL
--hide--

Karyn,

I echo the words of Leon...it's good to have you aboard and keep posting.

Oct 29th 2012 new

--hide--

Marsha,

Welcome.There are a few Bills fans,here in South Florida...you are the first one to show up here.Keep posting.

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200