Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 15th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Zoom!! hug Happy Birthday!

Oct 15th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Zoom! Many blessings in the year ahead! Happy Birthday! party party

Oct 15th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday!

Oct 15th 2012 new

Happy Birthday!

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Edward 4511--even though he's on a break from CM, I'm sure he checks in every once in a wh...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Edward 4511--even though he's on a break from CM, I'm sure he checks in every once in a while. So let's still send him birthday greetings!

--hide--

Happy Birthday to you!
Birthday Wheelies Hooray .. roll away and dance Rolling Along party

Oct 16th 2012 new

Rolling Along wave Hi Zoom! Happy Birthday!!! Keep on Truckin' and enjoy your special day! party party Happy Birthday! present hug cookie cookie

Oct 16th 2012 new
Happy Birthday buddy!!! Hope it was a good one!
Oct 16th 2012 new

I'm a day late but it is never to late to wish someone as wonderful as you a Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to you. Cha cha cha

Happy birthday dear, Zoom.

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

heart , hugs and hersheyskisss

Oct 16th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Zoooooooooom!!!! Happy Birthday! cookie Happy Birthday! cookie Happy Birthday!

Oct 16th 2012 new

Edward,

Happy belated birthday and wishing you many, many more.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus always embrace you in His loving arms.

Happy Birthday! lil mikie party Cheers! present

Blessings always, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Posts 11 - 20 of 29